Dr. Michael T Capps Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael T Capps?

Quality Care Provider

Dr. Capps provided excellent care and advice regarding control of my diabetes bringing my A1C from over 7 to 6.5 (well controlled). He was professional, took time to answer questions and fully understand my needs. He has been the best family care physician I have had. Strongly recommend him. His staff is also friendly and efficient.

Seemed to know exactly what was wrong.

Natasha Lee

I love Dr. Capps!! His practice can treat the whole family and he and his team always take the time to listen and connect no matter how busy. I have had after hour concerns and always responded to quickly. I just love his style and overall accessibility! He is fantastic!

hoorible

Dr. Capps is a really nice and friendly doctor. He never seems rushed or in a hurry to move on to the next patient. My one issue with him had to do with the diagnosis of an extremely rare condition that I had. I had done some research of my symptoms on the internet and I told him what I thought my problem might be. He disregarded my self-diagnosis since it came from the internet. Three doctors visits later he finally did the test for what I originally thought the problem was, and sure enough I was correct. I had surgery to remove the tumor 3 weeks later and I'm fine now.Despite the problem I had with the initial diagnosis, I still go to Doctor Capps and I think he's a very good doctor. My tumor was extremely rare and I was told that most GPs go their entire careers without seeing anyone with this particular tumor. It kinda makes sense that he would think I was one of those people who think they know more than the doctor just because they can read a Wikipedia article. However, I will continue to do my own research regardless of who my doctor is.