Highly Dissatisfied

Sprain muscle minicus,and bruised knee

Very knowledgeable and considerate.

Condescending, but knowledgable

Dr Caravelli came off on our first appointment to discuss hip issues as arrogant and talked to us as we were children. He seemed to be very knowledgeable about his specialty of hip replacement but did not have a compassionate sense about him. Hard to discuss our feelings with him about circumstances without being made to feel stupid. Just because someone is a smoker does not mean they are beneath you or do not deserve as good of care as the next patient.

Fantastic surgeon

Dr Caravelli took on the difficult task of my hip surgery. He was very honest with me about what I needed to do and not do. He was upfront and honest but willing to help when others wouldn't. His honesty is refreshing when others would just blow me off or not tell me the truth. Wouldn't have any other doctor touch my hip.

Business Office Manager

Conservative care, doesn't want to run every test in the book on you, just because. Very knowledgeable and great bedside manner. Wonderful doctor.

Dr. Michael L Caravelli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.