Dr. Michael E Carley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Carley?

Excellent, kind physician. Explains everything very clearly. A true expert in urogynecology.

Ms

In this very sensitive area of complaints, Dr Carley was compassionate but objective. He was a good listener who gave the impression he had adequate time to hear my concerns and to respond in a way I clearly understood. I was well pleased and confident in his skills, knowledge and experience. I will and have recommended his services to others.

Removal of mesh/and repairs from previous surgery

Dr Carley is very personable, kind and thorough. Made the surgery with ease and success, Recommended my Dr. to my own daughter with like symptoms. Very satisfied with staff and nurses.

R PIERCE

VERY POLITE WITH GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER,TOOK PLENTY OF TIME TO DISCUSS SURGICAL PROCEDURES,VERY PLEASED AFTER SURGERY WITH PHYSICIAN AND HIS STAFF, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Hi

He is very funny and he is always on task

Excited

I really liked him immediately. He listened to my concerns and took care of them. I was terrified of surgery but he told me with therapy that I might never have to consider it. He's a awesome dr. I've already referred friends to him.

I had my first appt with Dr. Carley this past wk and would highly recemmend him to any one with any type of Uro-Gyn problems. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful, after my office visit he then took me into his office and expertesly explained the surgery that was neded to fix my problems. He was very well organized and very prompt. You will know everything you need to know before you leave his office he will spend the time to answer all your questions and to explain the answers if you don't understand.

I had surgery with Dr. Carley in May 2012 . He has wonderful bedside manner and really listens to all questions.

great doctor

Dr. Carley has provided great care during office visits and surgery. His staff is very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pelvic floor prolapse.

Dr. Michael E Carley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.