Dr. Michael E Carlos Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Carlos?

Excellent Doctor

I really like Dr. Carlos old school medicine approach. He made me feel very comfortable in asking questions and did not try to hurry me out of the office. More importantly, he gave me suggestion on how to cope with my new illness, and how to turn things around to help deal with my stress and diet.

Practice manager

I recently visited with Dr. Carlos and was very please with my initial appointment. He gave me a heart to heart talk about my diet and exercise regime. His staff is good, very professional. I would highly recommend him.

I am satisfied..

The first time I came to Dr. Carlos' office, I thought I would NEVER return after the most horrendous experience ever with the nurse who was supposed to be experience with taking blood. But Dr. Carlos' expertise and his bedside manner convinced me that I would give his office another chance. I have not been disappointed so far, and I have been on my fourth visit.