Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael G Castello
Dr. Michael G Castello, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Binghamton, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael G Castello has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael G Castello has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Michael G Castello has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Michael G Castello yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
10 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Charleston Area Medical Center-General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLourdes Hospital, 169 Riverside Dr, Binghamton, NY
Dr. Michael G Castello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Binghamton, NY.