Dr. Michael Castillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Castillo?

Great Physicians

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr Castillo was prepared for my visit by reviewing my tests and reports prior to my visit. He explained my conditions and the alternative treatments. He listened and explained issues very well.

Poor dr

Posted on January 5th, 2016

He does not listen to your problems and when you try to explain something to him he dose not want to hear it and the drops you as a patient I was seeing him for almost 4 years as I steadily got worse he would not listen to me his front desk is rude and so is his pa Kathy

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Dr. Castillo is the only doctor that has thoroughly explained my condition to me. God bless him!

my personal opinion

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I have been one of his many patients, for a number of years. He has left no stone unturned, while finding out the source of my pain. I'm very thankful to him for giving me some part of a life. I personally can not be more grateful and proud to call Dr. Castillo my number one care provider. Its wonderful to have a doctor and his staff actually care about his patients.

Intelligent and caring

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I have just had my first appointment with Dr. Castillo and he was great. He spent well over an hour with me and requested I come back soon so we could cover everything. He is very thorough, listens and explains when needed. After years of horrible doctors interested only in their own bottom line I was overjoyed to find someone who did his job! What a breath of fresh air. I will update this in the future if anything changes, but as of one appointment I can highly recommend Dr. Castillo.

Posted on October 27th, 2010

Dr. Castillo is excellent, always trying to find a solution to my problem. Very caring and gentle. I don't know how you could find a better dr.

Be careful of this Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2008

I was a patient of Dr Castillo for about two years. In that time I saw him three times. He always pawned me off on his RN. I left his practice when I found out there was charges to my insurance company for services that were not preformed, and He was billing the insurance company for medicine that I was not getting. Then to top it off his records were not complete and filled with un-truths ( they were doctored) When I changed doctors my records were so confused the new doctor could not even go by them and had to start my meds out as if I had never had them... Stay away from this DOCTOR!!!

Posted on January 30th, 2017