Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Chabot has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 85
My 82 year old father was to the point he was loosing the use of his legs and was in constant pain. We saw Dr. Chebot and were immediately impressed with his compassion, great bedside manner and his professionalism. Very seldom do you find all three in one person. The Dr. did surgery and kept us informed through-out the process. Within two weeks my dad was walking with a walker and at three weeks he has gone back to the cane only. We expect the cane will be gone by the time we see Dr Chebot for his second follow-up appointment.
Dr. Chabot did exactly what he said he would do, and everything worked out perfectly. I went in to surgery for work on Lumbars 3, 4, & 5 at Noon on a Monday, was out of surgery by 12:50 PM. Up and walking that evening; discharged by 11:30 PM the very next day. The pain was gone immediately after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Chabot to anyone requiring similar surgery. I went six weeks of incapacitation prior to being referred to Dr. Chabot. He set up the surgery within a week of the initial appointment. I am 82 years old and was leery of an operation. However, I am very happy to have had it done by a super capable surgeon. Thank You Doctor Chabot! Suzanne Newman.
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Detroit Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Michael C Chabot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Specialists Pc, 2325 Dougherty Ferry Rd Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Michael C Chabot is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.