Dr. Michael C Chabot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael C Chabot?

Lumbar decompressive laminectomy

My 82 year old father was to the point he was loosing the use of his legs and was in constant pain. We saw Dr. Chebot and were immediately impressed with his compassion, great bedside manner and his professionalism. Very seldom do you find all three in one person. The Dr. did surgery and kept us informed through-out the process. Within two weeks my dad was walking with a walker and at three weeks he has gone back to the cane only. We expect the cane will be gone by the time we see Dr Chebot for his second follow-up appointment.

Super excelloent

Dr. Chabot did exactly what he said he would do, and everything worked out perfectly. I went in to surgery for work on Lumbars 3, 4, & 5 at Noon on a Monday, was out of surgery by 12:50 PM. Up and walking that evening; discharged by 11:30 PM the very next day. The pain was gone immediately after surgery. I would recommend Dr. Chabot to anyone requiring similar surgery. I went six weeks of incapacitation prior to being referred to Dr. Chabot. He set up the surgery within a week of the initial appointment. I am 82 years old and was leery of an operation. However, I am very happy to have had it done by a super capable surgeon. Thank You Doctor Chabot! Suzanne Newman.

Very pleased with DR Chabot.

Dr Chabot has a wonderful bedside manor. He is very knowledgable. Even more important he is a great surgeon. Great results for his work on my husbands back. I will refer him to all back situations. Big thanks to his nurse Dawn, she is fantastic.

NO SURGERY

I WAS TREATED BY DR. CHABOT AND SURGERY WAS NOT HIS 1ST LINE OF TREATMENT. PHYSICAL THERAPY BROUGHT ME AROUND TO PERFECT HEALTH . ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.

Pain free

Went in for back surgery. Great result. Explained everything before proceeding.

Staff has been courteous in all areas; knowledgeable, professional and ready to assist in anyway for all my visits. I went into surgery with a problem verified by MRI. I came out under the skilled hands and expert knowledge of Dr Chabot - knowledgeable about my problem and how to resolve it - again, I came out with no pain. I was authorized major pain medication on recovery at the bed and because of the skill and expertness and compassion of Dr. Michael Chabot I am still in recovery; however, pain free today. My recovery after surgery is a example of Dr. Chabot's expertise and care for his patients.

Excellent surgeon

Suffered over 3 yrs. with sciatica to the point I couldn't straighten up. Shots didn't help much , Lyrica did give some relief for awhile but not for long . 1 night in Des Peres Hospital and the expertise of Dr Chabot cured the problem , and I might add with no pain whatsoever.

Good Dr.

Dr. Chabot fused 6 vertebra in April. 2017. Everything went well....and I can resume a near normal life again.

All about the money!

He is bought and paid for by the state of illinois and doesn't care if you are really hurt, plain and simple! If you are a work comp claim and sent to him by the state then you are gonna have to fight that much harder because he will say it's not work related or you're not hurt.

Great Doctor and Staff

Fantastic Doctor I feel great after my surgery the tire process has been excellent.

Orthopedic Evaluation

I was referred to Dr. Chabot by my primary physician for a spinal condition. When I went to his office, I was in tremendous pain; my wait time was minimal, and the staff was extremely friendly. Dr. Chabot was quick to diagnose my problem, and subsequent x-rays & MRI's confirmed his suspicions. He was very through in explaining the diagnosis and how he intended to proceed with surgery, and what I could expect afterwards. He wanted to make sure he answered any questions we had. Dr. Chabot, or a staff member, constantly kept my wife appraised of my status during the procedure. Afterwards, he came to the hospital room 2 times a day to check on my condition. The procedure eliminated my pain and after a few days of physical therapy, I was back to normal. I would use Dr. Chabot again if the need arose, and I highly recommend his service.

great doctor

very nice, answers your questions,takes time to make sure everything is ok. knows what to do , goes the extra mile to make sure it is done right