Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chamales
Dr. Michael Chamales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Chamales is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center, Covenant Children's Hospital and Covenant Hospital Levelland. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chamales has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Chamales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Covenant Medical Center
Covenant Children's Hospital
Covenant Hospital Levelland
Covenant Hospital Plainview
University Medical Center - Lubbock
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Michael Chamales accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions3615 19th St, Lubbock, TX
Dr. Michael Chamales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.