Dr. Michael J Champine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Champine?

Total knee replacement

15 months after surgery I am still extremely disappointed with my knee. It is swollen, stiff & warm to the touch. I have to do extreme knee bends and hold for 1-2 min throughout the day to function. I walk 2.0 miles 4-5 days/wk and feel no further progress at this point. It is better than the pain I had before surgery, but I expected a better functioning knee than I have. I was led to believe that it would be much better. I know several people who have had the same surgery by other doctors that have normal knee function now.

Physician of Excellence

Our first meeting, 15 yrs ago, with Dr Mike came after meeting with 3 other Drs wanting to do a total my total right knee replacement. Dr Mike spent more time getting to know me, explaining the procedure, the rehab & the recovery than the other 3 combined. The procedure & the after program went as scripted. I have been a set appt to check my right knee once a yr in the follow up program for peace of mind. Dr Champine also did a total knee replacement on my left knee with the same fantastic results. I appreciate Dr Champine as my physician, however, I admire him as a friend & special human being!

He's a great M.D. and, like myself was educated at a great Texas school.

He's the best!

Dr. Champine did a total knee replacement for me in 2013. This new knee is better than it was when I was a teenager! It was a tough recovery but I pushed myself constantly and the outcome was "major success!" I now have the other knee that is failing and I will definitely see him again. I chose him from his many years of being the best of the best as voted by his peers in the Big D Magazine.

Excellent staff and Dr Champine is thorough, patient, and an excellent communicator.

Excellent surgeon, uninterested post-surgery doctor

Dr. Champine is considered the specialist's specialist, thus hard to get an appointment. I had surgery by him years ago when he was just an orthopedic ...

Dr. Michael J Champine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.