3.4

Have you seen Michael B Chancellor?

Outstanding!

Saw Dr. Chancellor for Botox treatments to the Bladder. Have had treatment by another Doctor when I moved to Hawaii. She wanted to put me under, but knew it wasn't done that way. She contacted Dr. Chancellor who talked her through the procedure using only Lana Cain. She was able to do it the way Dr. Chancellor directed her to, and after asking had a few colleges look on. Since then I have move to Nevada (Have M.S., can't deal with the cold anymore). The Urologist I saw here said it was Illegal to do it with out putting me under, and they would not pay for the Botox. I phoned back up to Michigan, Dr. Chancellor accepted me as a patient again and did the procedure and it works just as it should! I would recommend him to anyone needing such treatment. Anyone who needed a Urologist, this is the Doctor to see.

good office

Michael B Chancellor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.