Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Chao has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Chronic Sinusitis
Showing 5 of 36
16 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michael C Chao accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVeterans Affairs Medical Center, 5901 E 7th St, Long Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael C Chao in this video.
Dr. Michael C Chao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.