Dr. Michael G Cheek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Cheek?

Unprofessional

I am 8 month pregnant, and I waited 35 minutes listening to him talking to the people on the other side of the wall during MY appointment time, then I heard him walk out, so I thought FINALLY he was going to come see me. Well I couldn't have been more wrong. I waited another 20 minutes with absolutely NO updates to find out that he had gone to labor and delivery. Then I waited another 5 minutes for his nurse to figure out if she could let me leave or not. Waited 1 hour and 15 minutes to not even get to see a doctor because he decided to spend all of my appointment time talking to someone else. Extremely unprofessional, I recommend going to see ANYBODY else.

Very condescending manner

100% Trust in Dr. Cheek

Dr. Cheek has been my doctor for over 20 years. In that time, he has proven over and over again what an excellent diagnostician he is. He really listens to patients and demonstrates true empathy.He has performed multiple surgeries on me as well as my friends and has always done an amazing job. He has a fantastic reputation in our community.I am so thankful that he is my doctor and wholeheartedly recommend him to any woman looking for a doctor who cares and keeps up on the latest research.

I Think Dr. Cheek is the Best!

Dr. Cheek has been my gynecologist for 22 years, and I feel so fortunate that we have such quality care here on the Oregon Coast. I read the negative review posted about him on this site, and feel that it doesn't represent him accurately at all. I would recommend him to my friends and family with FIVE stars!