Dr. Michael Cherkassky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cherkassky?

Great Weight Loss Program in Dallas

Posted on August 27th, 2017

I have been coming to this clinic and following this weight loss program for the last five months. I have have gone from a 3X down to an extra large. I feel better and I am walking more without heavy breathing. I tried practically all of the diet pills at the drugstore. Nothing worked. I just got bigger and bigger. When I came here I started losing weight the first month. It is a really good program. It has been a good experience.

I'm so, so happy.

Posted on August 15th, 2017

The first time I came to the weight loss clinic I was scared. I did not know if it was going to work or not. The doctor checked my heart, blood pressure and breathing. They made me feel comfortable. I started this weight loss program three months ago and I feel so different from the way I did when I started. I was 189 pounds, now, I weight 162 lbs. I'm so, so happy. Before when I would go up the stairs, it was hard. Now, I can go up and down many times. I feel healthy. I am doing Samba, walking and I have energy to help people in my church.

Easy to Follow Weight Loss Program - IT WORKS!

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

The office stage here is great they help with all my weight loss needs and keep me accountable for my progress every month. I decided to try this weight loss program because nothing else was helping me lose weight. The doctor and his staff got me started on the program and gave me the right strategy and tools to lose weight. This program is easy and it works when it is all used together with the diet.

Proven Weight Loss Program, Great Doctor

Posted on July 9th, 2016

I decided to see this weight loss doctor after reaching a stage in my life where it is difficult to lose weight. My metabolism had slowed and I could not spend hours working out. I was having a hard time controlling my appetite, especially staying away from the sweets and my energy level was very low. This weight loss program is innovative and this is one of the best weight loss doctors. He listens, can diagnose problems very quickly and is very proactive. The result is that I never leave his office feeling helpless. This is a proven program and I think anyone that follows this plan will have success.

I have lost almost 60 pounds

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I have lost almost 60 pounds and I couldn't be more thrilled. People are noticing it and complimenting me, which is a big self esteem booster. I can tell in my clothes and my face that I have lost a significant amount of weight! Could not be more pleased! I'm still far from my weight goal but I am so much closer than I was 5 months ago.

Fatastic! Body Sculpting

Posted on December 16th, 2015

I decided to try body sculpting because I needed to tighten the skin around my belly after losing weight. I was hoping to reduce my belly overhang. By the third treatment, my wife noticed a big improvement. My experience with everyone in the office has been fantastic.

Easy to follow weight loss program

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I decided to try this weight loss program because my daughter and son-in-law both lost weight on this plan. I had gained so much from steroids prescribed for my RA and I was having trouble taking the weight off. The doctor and his staff showed me that the combination of meds, Sensotherapy and calorie counting achieves weight loss results. The program is very easy and anyone can follow it if they want to lose weight.

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr. Cherkassky and his entire team of healthcare professionals. They genuinely care about their patients and their overall well being. Through the years I have referred and continue to refer many of my friends experiencing weightloss issues to Dr. Cherkassky. This is the perfect place to come to receive supportive, non-judgmental assistance with weightloss challenges and a lifestyle change!

Great Weight Loss Doctor!

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I have known Dr Cherkassky as my weight doctor for years , my picture is on file here and he is a wonderful doctor !!! I now live on the Gulf Coast and may approach his services again for bathing suit time!! Would not hesitate in a minute to return : office staff is "the best"!!!! His Sensotherapy really works!!! He will help u w/ a "new" positive life!!!! God Bless Dr C!!!!

mrs

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

Dr Cherkassky has been a great doctor. With his help I am closer to my weight lose goal. I'd definitely recommend him for all of your weight lose goals.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Thank you very much for helping. I'm very happy with the results.

Great Results

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I started Dr. Cherkassky's weight loss program earlier this summer and have already seen great results. Within the first couple of months, I dropped 20 lbs. I have been amazed at how easy it is to maintain. After trying several other weight loss methods, I have finally been successful in getting to my goal weight. Thank you, Dr Cherkassky and staff!