Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Chesner has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Weight Loss
- Stress Testing
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Over the last few years Dr. Chesner has increasingly pushed expensive vitamins, herbs, creams, diet shakes and now hormone treatments to his patients who come to him for cardiology and diabetes issues. None of these are covered by insurance and one program is administered by a relative who has no medical training. I was billed for blood tests for the vitamin content of my blood without consent or knowledge. He is rude, shouts at patients and staff, does not listen to your concerns. A great deal of the equipment is broken or malfunctioning causing tests to be administered multiple times or not at all. He has gotten rid of most of the staff to save money and it is impossible to get anyone on the phone. If you want snake oil, he's the guy for you.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
31 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Li Jewish Medical Center
Dr. Michael D Chesner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakeview Internal Medicine Pa, 10250 SE 167th Place Rd Unit 5, Summerfield, FL
Dr. Michael D Chesner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Summerfield, FL.