Dr. Michael W Chilungu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael W Chilungu?

Mrs.

Exceptional bedside manner. Explained my diagnosis in laymen's terms. Very compassionate and knowledgeable.

Ms

My husband saw this dr for two years. He had seen two other drs in this office both of which had left .....that should have been a clue. When I called with a medication question I never heard back. I called back twice more before getting a response two weeks after initial call. His excuses made no sense. Then we returned for a yearly appt. and was told he had left that office. No one even called to say anything about that situation. The office people couldn't believe it. I had the appt card with me and showed it to them We immediately left him and the practice. There are a lot of neurologists in rochester. You don't need this one!

Adult ADHD

Dr. Michael W Chilungu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.