Dr. Michael A Chipman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Chipman?

Dr. Chipman is the only doctor I have ever had that listens to me and cares about my overall health, not the paycheck he is going to get. He takes the time to get to know his patients on a personal level and has his full attention averted to the patient on hand. I have seen many specialist that had no idea how to make me well and the vertichas always been "theres nothing more I can do". Dr. Chipman does not except that attitude and has made a major differance in my overall health since I started seeing him. He is the ideal doctor in my eyes.

Felt better after 1 visit!!

Dr. Chipman is very professional, explains everything thorough and WANTS to figure out what is wrong.

Teacher

Better than excellent....Unbelievable! He helped my 16 year old son who was struggling with anxiety and a host of soccer related injuries. Dr.Chipman made such a positive impact on my son, that now he wants to become a neoromuscular manipulator. How's that for making an impression?

THE BEST!!!!