Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Chiusano
Dr. Michael A Chiusano, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Grove, PA, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and West Grove, PA (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Chiusano has 4 locations
1011 W Baltimore Pike Ste 101
West Grove, PA 19390
1011 W Baltimore Pike Ste 312
West Grove, PA 19390
701 N Clayton St Ste 401
Wilmington, DE 19805
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael A Chiusano has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Michael A Chiusano has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Just Don't Go
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael A Chiusano - Posted on November 8th, 2018
I had to wait 2hrs past my appointment time, my appointment lasted less then 5min and was something that could been discussed over the phone in my opinion. He then got snippy with me when u asked him about the long wait time and why I couldn't discuss results to a test over the phone, I've done it with other doctors. He lacked professionalism. if I could give 0 stars I would
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Michael A Chiusano Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael A Chiusano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Grove, PA.