Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chiusano
Dr. Michael Chiusano, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Grove, PA, with other offices in West Chester, PA and Drexel Hill, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Chiusano is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Main Line Hospitals Inc-Paoli Memorial Hospital and Mercy Suburban Hospital. Dr. Chiusano has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chiusano has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Michael Chiusano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Grove, PA.