Dr. Michael A Chunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Chunn?

Great family doctor!!

I always have gotten appointments very quickly. He never seems rushed. My kids really like seeing him too. I would recommend Dr. Chunn to any of my friends!

This is the one!

I love this doc!

Terrible Doctor

I had an 11:30 appointment . Couldn't even find a seat it was so packed, waited 42 minutes past appointment time to be put in room , where i waited another 16 minutes fir the doctor. He came in, seemed in a hurry, my problem was my blood pressure. Quickly prescribed a pill called atenolol with lisiniprol, barely looked at me just a quick heart check. My mother died of colon cancer , father if lung cancer didn't even suggest a colonoscopy. Was in a hurry to get to the next patient. Second visit : the atenolol gave me chest pains heart fluttering. He tryed to say it had nothing to do with the medicine. Strange i had none of this before takin it. Actually got snotty when i said it did ! Said well you can try another dictor if you don't like what i prescribe. This doctor is a real jerk, don't choose him.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Chunn is a wonderful, caring physician who takes the time to get to know you as a person and not just a patient. He genuinely cares about your well-being and recovery. He is dedicated to quality patient care. I have been a patient of Dr. Chunn's for several years and have never found a physician as in tune with my needs and concerned about my overall health. I am very thankful for his expertise!

Excellent

I am happy for the caring services.