The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Chusid
Dr. Michael Chusid, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Chusid is affiliated with Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin, Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha and Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Chusid has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Bacterial Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Haemophilus Infections
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Spleen Diseases (Splenic Diseases)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Chusid is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Children's Hospital of WI - Kenosha
Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Michael Chusid accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Chusid in this video.
Dr. Michael Chusid is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.