Dr. Michael Ciaravino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ciaravino?

One of the best medical experiences I have ever had.

Posted on July 21st, 2017

I went to two different sergons the first though very nice were far to out of line with my budget. Then the second doctors office from first contact were the most organized and careing bunch of professionals I have met any where. The price was half of the first quote for my breast procedure! Every one was so helpful and informative from the receptionist to the nurses and Dr.Ciaravino. They always seemed to have time to see us as scheduled and answer all of our questions, all while educating me and my husband about the procedures we were looking into. There is not enough we can say about our experience, fantastic would be a understatement. Thank you all.

Awesome Staff Beautiful office!!

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I had my surgery on Thursday afternoon, and easily returned to work on Monday! Excellent work!!

Breast Augmentation

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Dr. Ciaravino and staff were absolutely wonderful from the consultation, to the surgery, and on to the post op. My breast augmentation was less than a week ago and the experience has been great! I am so excited about the results and would recommend him to anyone! He is honest about what will look right for your body and has perfected his technique to make it so easy and very little discomfort. I am so happy I chose Dr. Ciaravino and would tell others to look no further, he is definitely the best!!!

Watch Out

Posted on October 28th, 2010

I had my breasts done 1 1/2 years ago and I am having MAJOR issues. I bottomed out on my left side (implant dropped from the muscle) and now my nipples are uneven. I was also told before surgery that the scars would be 2cm(ish) and they are about 2 inches! My left breast hurts all the time due to bottoming out (he should have put more sutchers in to hold the implant in place but he didnt. I went in for a follow up and he said that it happens sometimes and I would have to have them redone for $1,500! I could barely make the $5,400 initial payment for them. He claims to be the best Dr. in the country and has done maxim models and playboy bunny's, etc. But idk about that because my result is crap. I followed all of his directions post surgery and did absolutely nothing wrong to cause the bottoming out. My friend went to him and has problems with hers as well. She has ripples and hers are also uneven.

Posted on December 3rd, 2017