Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Michael Ciccotti
Dr Michael Ciccotti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Bryn Mawr, PA and King Of Prussia, PA . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Ciccotti is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Pennsylvania Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1998.
Dr Michael Ciccotti has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Legionnaires Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tennis Elbow
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Ciccotti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since 1998
M L Hospital Bryn Mawr Hospital
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Methodist Hospital Division of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Virtua West Jersey Health System
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Riddle Memorial Hospital
Jefferson Surgery Center
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Virtua Health System
PA Hospital of The University of PA Health System
Bryn Mawr Hospital
Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
Wills Eye Hospital
Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
31 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr Michael Ciccotti accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr Michael Ciccotti in this video.
Dr Michael Ciccotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.