Dr. Michael E Ciminiello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Ciminiello?

The Best!!

Dr. Ciminiello did a double knee replacement for me and it was a great experience. After finally making the decision to take care of my both knees, I went to several different Doctors to make my decision as to who I wanted to replace them. Dr. Ciminiello was by far the best decision I have ever made to do the operation. I knew right when I met him. He came highly recommended by family members. He has wonderful bedside manor, He put me at ease (because I was so nervous about being under) . The office staff and the pre surgical class help me understand the procedure and what to expect. I liked that Dr. Ciminiello told me exactly what to expect so there was "no rock unturned." I would highly recommend him!! It has been close to 8 months and I am doing so much better and my quality of life has improved 100% As my husband told me, "why go through agony everyday!" I don't anymore! (The office wait maybe long at times but it is definitely worth it because of the personalized attention each patient gets.)

R tha 2015

pre surgical and surgery went fine, after care was an issue. While I continued to have pain well after hip replacement, (over a year and a half) Dr. Ciminiello never fully addressed what was wrong. I now face a a revision of my hip replacement because the prosthetic is loose. My life has changed terribly since I had this surgery. I should have stayed with my first surgeon.

R tha 2015

Dr. Ciminiello' s warm and caring personality helped to make this frightening and painful experience tolerable. Friendly and competent staff guide you throughout the process.

Such a popular guy it's harder to get an appointment or schedule surgery.

Awesome Doctor - person

Dr. Ciminello has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met. I went to see him about a right hip replacement surgery after I had complications from my left hip replacement surgery. He took his time & explained everything to me & my wife. I felt so comfortable with him doing my surgery I scheduled my surgery that day. He was very calming the day of surgery even though my wife & I were VERY nervous after what I had been through with my other surgery with a different surgeon. After surgery he went done to the waiting room himself, sat down & explained everything that went on to my wife. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Ciminello. I have never heard a negative word about him from any patients, doctors or even medical staff at the hospital

THE MOST WONDERFUL DOCTOR

Had my hip surgery with Dr. Ciminiello and had little pain and easy recovery, and he is a gentle thoughtful person.

He is the absolute BEST. I had a total hip replacement. I cannot recommend him and his team highly enough. He was always there for me, talked to me, checked in with me, clear with me, listened to me. BEST EVER!

consultation about hips

Kind and understanding does not rush and explains everything. went beyond my needs. he relaxed and funny. did not need hips done, sent me for hip joint shot to ease my discomfort. i am in the medical profession and would recommend him highly.

Awesome Dr. Highly recommend. I got my life back after hip surgery.

He, his team, his compassion and expertise are world class.

Satisfied totally

I had my right knee totally replaced. An X-ray was taken and after Dr. Ciminiello's consultation of treatment, I made the decision to stop procrastinating and get back to feeling better. Dr. Mike had a wonderful reassuring attitude and the operation was textbook successful. I couldn't be happier. He and all the staff at PBMC were fantastic from the joint center through the hospital and rehab.

The nicest guy. Does not push you to have surgery. Genuinely caring physician.