Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael P Cinquegrani
Dr. Michael P Cinquegrani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cinquegrani is affiliated with Columbia St Marys Womens Hospital, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Clement J Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Cinquegrani has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael P Cinquegrani has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Showing 3 of 3
I came to Froedtert Hospital to get a second opinion for complications related to my Heart Transplant in 2011. Dr. Cinquegrani made time for me right away and brought me out of severe rejection as well as addressed other complications. I would not be alive today if it wasn't for the prompt decisions he made! He did multiple biopsies to conclude that I indeed had rejection. St. Luke refused to do anymore biopsies due to a complication in the cath lab. I owe my living years since 2011 to him and Nurse Practitioner Lana! I am so blessed to have such a smart, kind and caring team watching over me! Plus, such an easy doctor to talk to! My 20th heart anniversary is coming up and it wouldn't be possible without them!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Cinquegrani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Michael P Cinquegrani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFroedtert Hospital, 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael P Cinquegrani in this video.
Dr. Michael P Cinquegrani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.