Dr. Michael Cinquegrani Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Cinquegrani?

Please don't quit your day job!

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I came to Froedtert Hospital to get a second opinion for complications related to my Heart Transplant in 2011. Dr. Cinquegrani made time for me right away and brought me out of severe rejection as well as addressed other complications. I would not be alive today if it wasn't for the prompt decisions he made! He did multiple biopsies to conclude that I indeed had rejection. St. Luke refused to do anymore biopsies due to a complication in the cath lab. I owe my living years since 2011 to him and Nurse Practitioner Lana! I am so blessed to have such a smart, kind and caring team watching over me! Plus, such an easy doctor to talk to! My 20th heart anniversary is coming up and it wouldn't be possible without them!

Posted on July 7th, 2016