Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael C Coburn MD
Dr. Coburn works in North Kingstown, RI and specializes in Addiction Medicine and Family Medicine.
1950 Tower Hill Rd
North Kingstown, RI 02852
Dr. Michael C Coburn has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Coburn - Posted on April 13th, 2019
After my doctor got his licence suspended Dr.. Coburn saved me by taking over my meds that are a necessity. Other doctors did not want to deal with me because I was on suboxone. Dr Coburn closely monitors and test me as he is a vigelent doctor. But he saw I was doing the right thing and decided to help me after looking at past testing and history. After I was pushed away many times I found a doctor that truely understands and I owe him my life for that.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Coburn - Posted on August 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Coburn - Posted on December 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Coburn - Posted on October 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael C Coburn - Posted on July 31st, 2015
Rhode Island Hospital
Dr. Michael C Coburn Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdCare, 1950 Tower Hill Rd, North Kingstown, RI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael C Coburn, MD - Addiction Medicine in Warwick, RI, in this video.
Dr. Michael C Coburn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warwick, RI.