2.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Understanding

After my doctor got his licence suspended Dr.. Coburn saved me by taking over my meds that are a necessity. Other doctors did not want to deal with me because I was on suboxone. Dr Coburn closely monitors and test me as he is a vigelent doctor. But he saw I was doing the right thing and decided to help me after looking at past testing and history. After I was pushed away many times I found a doctor that truely understands and I owe him my life for that.

Heartless

Never have I been in a room with a "Doctor" who chuckles, says "I've never heard that one before" when you tell him you're suffering. He is completely void of empathy. You feel like you are the lunatic when you leave his office.

Good doctor

Takes the time and cares

When I had gotten sick several years ago Dr Coburn found the problem , when three other Dr's, specialist in their feild failed to diagnose the problem. Dr Coburn went above and beyond to help me.

Perhaps the worst doctor in the state of rhode island, had liscence suspended for only 1 yr in 2013, now on 5 yrs probation. But this doctor has absolutely no care, no compassion, does not assist patients, and absolutely should not be practicing medicine what so ever in this state

Dr. Michael C Coburn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warwick, RI.