- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Codina MD
Dr. Michael A Codina, MD is a doctor primarily located in Nampa, ID, with another office in Nampa, ID. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Codina is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Nampa 184 and West Valley Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Michael A Codina has 2 locations
Dr. Michael A Codina has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael A Codina has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Michael A Codina Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael A Codina
Dr. Codina graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine in 1998. Dr. Codina works in Nampa, ID and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Codina is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center Nampa 184 and West Valley Medical Center.