Dr. Michael R Coe Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Coe?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Not going back

I don't know what is up with Dr. Coe is he uncareing or over worked or over booked? I've had shots in my hand joint several times and they worked for a while until they didn't anymore. Dr. Coe did the shots well. However, I had surgery a year ago, kept my follow up appointments on time. Each time I was kept waiting for a long, long time and got nothing more than a peek into the room while he was standing in the hall as the PA was in with me. My last visit I waited 1 1/2 hours only to see the PA again! You see him in the hall and he looks at you with a blank look on his face as if you weren't there, no hello how are you.... a smile would work wonders. I will not return. I know that he is good at his profession but there are other orthopedic doctors out there.

Lethargic or Just Cold

I was referred to this dr. for the pain In both of my lower thumb joints. He seemed uncaring and had no bedside manner. My husband went in to see the dr. with me because I need him to help me remember things he says & ask questions I forget to ask. Both of us cannot figure this dr. out. He seemed extremely distant and looked like he was in a trance of some sort. We chalked it up to a bad first impression. The second time we went to see him, he seemed to be in even more of a fog. He looks through you and it seems as if he is not listening to a word you say. But both times he gave me injections that really helped the pain. At some point I will need surgery but I won't be going to him for this.

arrogant & condescending

Dr. Coe has a very poor bedside manner. He did not listen to the original statement of why the appt was made and did not respond to questions. He talked down and literally said "obviously they don't understand and we are talking over their heads". I would not recommend him. I would not want to work for him or have him work for me - too much liability.

Dr. Michael R Coe is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Bend, OR.