Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Coffey has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 48
This is my second pregnancy, but my first time with Dr.Coffey. All in all I'd say he is a nice guy, but the service that I get there isn't quite what I'm used to. I feel really neglected, I don't get the same treatment as I did with my first child. I also get ran around town here and there and everywhere to take blood test and sonograms and to do any other little thing. I had to order my own rhogam shot where as with my first child I just walked in and got it. Also the nurses seem less understanding of people who can't always make it to there appointments like me, thus they get snippy with you. With my first child I was waited on hand and foot by my doctor, this pregnancy it seems I wait hand and foot on them. Believe I wish I still lived in my old town where this other doctor is, but that is a three hour drive. Maybe its that fact that port Charlotte is more equipt for death then birth, considering the high amounts of 80 year olds that infest the area, I don't know.
I was delivered by Dr.Coffey twice,I had my two babies two years in a row and he took care of my kids with great care.Made a crucial decision on time with my first child,cause he wasn't doing well inside the womb and deliver him on time.I am very happy with him,you can trust him with your kids.God bless him.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Coffey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Michael A Coffey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEar Nose & Throat Health Center, 103 W Marion Ave Ste 111, Punta Gorda, FL
Dr. Michael A Coffey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Punta Gorda, FL.