Dr. Michael L Cogan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael L Cogan?

Second opinion

I selected DR. Cogan that was highly recommended from my primary doctor. I was not happy what the first OB/GYN recommended for me to have a hysterectomy . I felt their was more options and I went to DR. Cogan and he offered me other option that my husband and I were more satisfied with. He went over each one and discussed them with both of us and told me to take my time to decide. Once I decided my husband I went back to see DR. Cogan, I was suffering from Fibroid Tumors heavy bleeding or months where I did not have a period. We went with him and we decided on Endometrial Hydrothermal Ablation and it was the best thing .... I am feeling great and it was a great success. Im very thankful to DR. Cogan back to a normal life again ... Thank you

Dr. Cogan is extremely "Amazing". He saved my life!!!

Dr.Cogan is very profession, makes you feel comfortable at all times. He is by far one of the best doctors, every time I had a concern I was able to be seen even without an appointment. He delivered my sister and also my daughter. I have another one on the way and of course I wouldn't choose any other doctor.

Dr Cogans Office

The staff is very nice and friendly and professional.However the doctor seems not to spend enough time with the patients .Also when they have a issue or problem to address he thinks is just talk.He doesn't believe in his patients at all. Also insults his patients in his own funny way.

i love dr.cogan he has delivered 3 of my kids through c-section and every thing went just perfect. he is caring,honest,and one of the best doctors that i have met.

I REALLY LIKE THIS DOCTOR HES REALLY GOOD AND CARING!!!!!!!!!!

He was my OB-GYN through 2 of my pregnancies. Dr. Cogan is very easy going and my husband and I felt very comfortable with him from the beginning. He's awesome!

Greatest doctor around!!

Dr. Cogan is a kind, caring man who makes a point to get to know each patient. He remembers the details and takes great care at all appts/hospital stays.

Dr. Michael L Cogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.