Dr. Michael J Coladonato Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Coladonato?

Arrogant, unprofessional, negligent

In 15 years of Medical practice I have never been more taken aback by another physician. Not only was his care negligent, but when questioned politely about his choice to not cast my son's arm he told me to "just be a mother and let him be the doctor". He told me we didn't even need a splint because the x- ray was normal. All this without taking a look at or touching my son's wrist. Within five minutes I took the abnormal x-ray and my son down the street to the walk in clinic at Blue Ridge Bone and Joint where the orthopedic surgeon put him in a long arm cast to treat his wrist fracture. 24 hours later I still haven't heard back from MAHEC.