Dr. Michael P Colletti Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael P Colletti?

Front desk should not have the power to deny overall patient care

Can't believe he still has a license

I got new insurance and couldn't believe this guy is still on there. I went to him a few years ago. I called the medical board and evidently that doesn't mean one loses his license if they are a bad doctor. My doctors at Harvard asked me to get a test for periodic fever syndrome/mediterranean fever. I have a rare life threatening condition that was diagnosed a few years ago, Mastocytosis, all this doctor had to do was run a test. I also have seizures and can no longer drive and have anaphylaxis often. This doctor took one look at me and said, I don't need those reports, I can tell that you are fine. He said he had never heard of my disease. He said, tell me did it start with your mother or your father? What is your relationship like with them? What in the world? I said but you haven't even seen my blood work. He said I don't have to. You look perfectly healthy. Your doctors at Harvard have made up a disease and gave it a name to make you feel better about yourself. Bahahahahahaha. This guy is insane!!!!! Do not go to him!!!! I should have known it was a bad sign when there was a guy in the office that interrupted our appointment because he wanted to fight Dr. Colletti. It was the craziest scene at a doctors office I have ever ever experienced. He is crazy! Wish I could give him a minus 10 star review. But I had to give one. Ugh.

Very rude and horrible bedside manners

This doctor has the worst beside manners of any doctor I've seen in my entire life. He doesn't let you finish your sentence because he's trying to rush and actually yells at you to just answer his question. After 3 times of him yelling at me I finally yelled back. He was however, very sympathetic toward my pain but he was very rude and rushy. I will never see him again and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

Professional and Thorough

I had read some of the negative reviews about Dr. Coletti and I must admit I was rather reserved about attending my appointment. However, my general physician referred me to him, and I trust his opinion. Dr. Colletti made " Top Doc" for the current year and again that meant something. I found him to be professional, respectful, and thorough. He went over my medical history and labs with me without haste. Dr. Colletti was apparently well versed in in specialized field of study. I have no complaints to offer about him personally or professionally.

if you have Lupus don't bother with this Dr

I went to this Dr for Lupus he looked at my blood work and said you levels are good. Lupus attacked my heart ( heart attack) and since I've started the lupus meds my heart has been stable. I told him I'm on lupus meds which is why me levels looks good the meds are doing it's job. I explained to him people with high blood pressure take meds and when you check their blood pressure it's normal right, that means the meds are working. This Dr needs to go back to school because there have been so many medical advancements since 1970. I had a wonderful rheumatologist unfortunately she moved. I can't believe this Dr wants to take me off meds, he didn't even ask me what my symptoms were. My cardiologist even said that the part of the heart that was attacked is common with lupus.

Great medical provider! As a new patiet, I was able to spend 50 min's with Dr Colletti to discuss my prior history and helth concerns.

A** hole

I saw this piece of crap "Dr." When I was 19. I am now 41. He did nothing but belittle me and my mother who was always with me. I just had labs that showed indication of Lupus. I decided to go through my records from childhood and found that Dr. A** Hole found that I had Lupus back then but didn't feel it be important for me to know. I have struggled all these years not knowing why I hurt so bad and felt the way I did. Because of him and other Dr's like him I wouldn't go back to a Rheumy over the years afraid of being told "it's all in your head". Well it wasn't "all in my head" it was and IS real. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on this piece of crap. He's a poor excuse of a human being.

Lupus treatment

Dr. Colletti is the worst doctor I have dealt with in my 60 years. He is ignorant of his field, inconsiderate and indifferent toward his patients. Stay away, mostly if you are a lupus sufferer.

Fraud

Scheduled an appt. with Dr. Colletti (one a half months for appt.) and told him about the pain in my hands and lower back. He scheduled me for x-rays and a follow up appt. (approx. another month later). One the follow up appt., he told me that I see you have some arthritis in your hands and lower back, but I can't help you. I didn't ask why because he was just a crotchety old man and I didn't want to be around him any longer and I waited so long just to hear that crap. I would have gotten better service from a witch doctor. I would never recommend this guy to anybody. I would give him no stars but Vitals.com forced me to select one star.

No manner

I am taking care of my friend from Romania a 73yr old man he has an accent but speak really well English. He can't understand him and ask me if I can speak Romanian, I said no. He told me to go outside because I'm no use.. I can't believe I'm hearing that from a professional person.. I guess he's not. I never gonna take him back there again.

Dr. Colletti is a not a good doctor

Both of my mothers legs were amputated because of his negligence and overmedicating her with injections. All he is worried about is collecting money, not your well being!

Professional/experianced

After many months of frustrating doctors appointment with undxd symptoms, Dr. Colletti has been the health provider with answers and experience and assurances. I am so pleased to have found him. His new office is clean and easy, and his staff friendly.