Dr. Michael E Collier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael E Collier?

I have a rare disease and he not only took me on short notice, but left the room and conferred with another specialist there. So I was not forced to make another appointment, wait, etc. He gave me my necessary meds and has always seemed concerned and caring. I am thankful to have him as my doctor. And his staff is very kind at both addresses.

Incredibly bad bedside manner. Arrogant!! Seemed annoyed that I asked to see him on short notice. He conducted a neurological test even though he is not a neurologist. He was short and rude, and appeared pressed for time. Do not recommend this doctor.

He's my Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Collier for 15 years and I always feel he is attentive to my problems and he has provided me with excellent specialist for my cancer which I'm been cancer free for 7 years. He is the best.

a good doctor

i have been a patient of dr collier for over 20 years i feel that his intutiveness and experience have kept me out of the hospital and on my feet .and and directs me to the correct specialists when neede d

Very uncaring doctor. Spent no time with me. Very obvious he was in a big hurry. He seems to only want patients that he can handle within a 10 minute visit. Treated me with disrespect and he was very arrogant.