Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Colucci
Dr. Michael A Colucci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Colucci is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester, Rochester General Hospital and Strong Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Colucci has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
He did diagnose the problem correctly. But had the bedside manor of a cactus. only spent about 3 mins with me. and the office told me that if I wanted him to look at my knee also I would need another apt because for him to do two work ups that would take him over an hour. (ha-ha) and when I was leaving his secretary was on the phone trying to locate my x ray. which when I called a week ago they said he could view online. so he diagnosed me without even looking at the x ray first. he did find the problem but I did not come back for my follow up and would never go back to him even if he was the last doctor on earth.
Dr. Colucci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Colucci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Rochester, 2410 Ridgeway Ave, Rochester, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael A Colucci in this video.
Dr. Michael A Colucci is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, NY.