Dr. Michael S Cooperstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Cooperstock?

Dr. Cooperstock see my son for the treatment of PANS/PANDAS. He is an expert in this field, is passionate about his work and about the children! I wish there were more of him to go around.

dr cooperstock has been an angel helping my 5 year old. he has a very rare disease, and dr cooperstock is doing everything in his power to make sure my son gets the best treatment. he always keeps us updated, and lets us know what is going on, and what options they are going to try next. I would have to drive to Saint Louis every other week if it wasn't for Dr. Cooperstock, and I will always be grateful that he accepted my sons case...

Asthma