Dr. Michael A Cosgrove Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Cosgrove?

First Info Meeting!

Positive meeting from beginning to end. Dr Cosgrove and Staff were friendly and helpful. I am very hopeful that the "Coolief" procedure will work for me in the future.

He is awesome...

I went to see him with chronic neck pain & asked not to be put on any more meds. He respected my request & suggested injections. For the first time in 2 1/2 yrs, I am finally getting some of my life back. He is an awesome doctor & actually listens to what I have to say. He is very pleasant & easy to communicate with.

The nurse practitioner spends time and is a blessing.

Great Doctor!

He really listens, and is very courteous! Has been very honest and upfront about everything! He makes me feel like a person instead of a patient. He has really fought to make me better! I would recommend him to any and everyone! Well worth the wait! I would not choose another!

Back pain treatment, Success

I have received excellent treatment from TOC and Dr. Cosgrove for my chronic back pain. I am very satisfied with the care and level of expertise provided. Dr. Cosgrove listens, cares, and takes the human approach, communication so that the patient can make an informed decision regarding their healthcare.

Dr. Cosgrove

Outstanding Physician, unfortunately the office from which he works has too many clerks working for too many physicians, so too much inefficiency, likely due to an incompetent office manager. The quality of the healthcare rendered by Dr. Cosgrove is without equal once you get past the office staff. Dr. Cosgrove is the most dynamic pain management Physician on the MS Gulf Coast. If you are truly seeking results, this is your guy, if you are simply looking for a prescription go somewhere else as you are wasting his time.

A Great Doctor Lost to Mississippi

I was a patient of Dr. Cosgrove in Huntsville, Alabama and he was wonderful. I had had a spinal fusion and still had pain in my left hip. I was referrred to Dr. Cosgrove and he began to work wonders.Every injection worked great! His great staff always found an opening for me when I was in a never ending pain to see the doctor and to get relief. In fact,before Dr. Cosgrove left Huntsville,Alabama, I was his last patient. I miss him dearly. I have tried 4 different "pain specialsts" trying to find relief, but to no avail. Mississippi has gained a jewel when it received Dr. Cosgrove!

I suffered neck and back injuries when I was in the Navy. As a result I have two cervical spine fusions. I have been in various levels of pain since before and after the fusions. I have been treated by at least 3 pain clinics in two states with little relief. That changed after going to Dr. Cosgrove. Dr. Cosgrove was able to relieve my pain with a series of Botox injections to my upper back. I feel better than I have in 20 years. Dr. Cosgrove had tried a different type of injection ( Steroids) before the Botox and it did not give me any relief. He managed to convince my insurance provider to allow me to be treated with the Botox. (They did not want to pay for it) A week after the injections I was virtually pain free! Dr. Cosgrove has a great bedside manner and he is a very caring doctor. He went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure my pain was relieved. He is the Only doctor I have been to that managed to alleviate my pain and he did it without narcotic pain relievers. If you are suffering from pain, especially if you have tried others that failed to help you, make an appointment with Dr. Cosgrove! I think you will be are as satisfied with him as I have been.

Have found relief!

He has succeeded in helping me with long term neck pain, where others have failed.

I found Dr. Cosgrove very compassionate and easy to talk to.

Excellent doctor and staff. Thorough examination, correct diagnosis, quick treatment.

Glad I found him

After being treated for coccydynia for over 18 years, Dr Cosgrove has had the best results with his treatment. He took time to read all my previous records and decide what was best for me. Now I only need 2 shots per year. I highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Michael A Cosgrove is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.