Dr. Michael F Counce Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Counce?

I have been a patient of Dr Counce for many years. He has always taken time to listen to my concerns. Always very personable.

My choice

dr. Counce is brilliant!! He is willing to spend extra time listening to my health concerns. He gives me options and the information needed to make the best choices for me.

Dr. Counce is a very good physician and I would refer others to him. He is thorough and the office staff is professional and kind.

On my first visit to this doctor he evaluated me promptly. Never mind the fact that two other doctors told me, from looking at my CAT scan taken 3 days earlier, that I had cysts on my ovaries. Nor was he concerned with why I had go to the hospital. There were no cysts. No, it was the pain medication that I had been prescribed over the previous month that was my issue. Yeah that's right, I didn't need an OBGYN, I needed rehab! So now I am awarded the feeling of being an addict when I go to the doctor from this point forward. And all because I had a root canal done just a couple of weeks before I had some yet to be described malfunction with my body. So thanks Dr Counce for helping through time of pain and turmoil.