Dr. Michael Creamer Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Creamer?

horrible office

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Place looks nice, but the staff is horrible and Dr Creamer didn't spend more than two minutes with me and ordered a bunch of injections without telling me why or what. Not going back there.

The most well rounded and welcoming doctor I've ever met!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Creamer has helped me more within the last two years than all of the other doctors (and there are MANY w/in 7 years) combined! He not only FINALLY identified and diagnosed my problem, he found a working solution and played an integral part in my SSD award! He is such a patient, understanding, compassionate and intelligent person. He LISTENS to you. He acknowledges your concerns and questions. He identifies most, if not all possible problems and offers realistic solutions that not only help in the short term, but will take you through the long term. He is very honest; sometimes painfully honest, but not harsh. He answers any and all questions to the best of his ability in terms you can understand. Although he does use injections, oral medications, implanted devices and surgery as treatment options, he doesn't come to those decisions haphazardly, nor is he reckless with your body. He gives genuine and thorough consideration to your problem, the way you live your life, the way you want to live your life and your life's circumstances. Its not about him, its ALL about you, the patient. He is by NO means a narcotic pill prescriber. If anything, he tends to avoid narcotic pain medications, and if necessary, only in small doses and bursts. He thinks of his patients as a whole, working human body with a soul; not like an individual problem, as a problem person, nor as a number and paycheck. He is quite hands on. He wants to be involved. He encourages and participates in active communication. I honestly believe that there really isn't anything the man wouldn't do (within ethical reason) if it meant helping his patients achieve a better quality of life! I trust him - and that does NOT come easily from me - with my quality of life and I see no reason why others can't do the same!

Stay far away from lamisa Rayside

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr creamer is good doctor but just don't get an appointment with his miss "know it all" lamisa Rayside NP,she thinks she runs the show.

Phone nightmare

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Answering the phone is very, very poor. Am currently on hold more than 30 minutes, having been disconnected once. If I did not need to talk to someone I would not stay on the phone.

Very happy with Dr. Creamer

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Dr. Creamer is a very compassionate physician that is so knowledgeable and polite. He explained the diagnosis and treatment options, even telling me about potential state of the art treatments if all else failed. I have complete confidence in his treatment method and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone that needs a good pain management physician. He took adequate time with me as a new patient to understand my pain and I felt very comfortable with him the whole time. His MA, Bella, was very nice as well.

Bad doctor

Posted on June 17th, 2015

I used this Dr about ten years ago and it looks like things have not changed. He is very uncompassionate, conservative and the staff is a joke stay away!!!!!

Couldn't be happier!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr Creamer has a very compassionate bedside manner. A good listener, Dr Creamer promptly diagnosed my problem, then, with attention to every detail, made suggestions for a solution. It is a relief to know that he and his staff efficiently scheduled me for recommended treatment. God bless Dr Creamer and his wonderful staff. I highly recommend him.

Over All

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

Dr Creamer is an extremely compassionate individual. What is most impressive, at least in my mind, is before a procedure (and I have had several to my back for neuropathy) is the prayer with the patient beforehand.

Very satisfied with Dr. Creamer

Posted on June 18th, 2014

I have had a pump for 7 years - implanted by a doctor in another state.and moved to Florida. He is very knowledgeable about pump care. He is a quiet man & listens carefully. He effectively treats pain - his approach is conservative. He is easy to work with. Unfortunately, his staff lacks polish and are not the sharpest. I have checked out several pain specialists the manage pumps and he is by far the best. His mannerisms are not dynamic - but he provides good care.

A Traumatized Patient

Posted on August 29th, 2013

This doctor is a quack! stay away from him. He likes to do procedures for pain management that do not work; such as the pump, spinal cord stimulation, painful injections etc. He uses his patients as Guinea Pigs just for the insurance money. One day I went for spinal block injection and he did a set of six injection on my back at his office with out any medication to numb the area. The pain was so bad I vomit and had a major head ache. All I was told was to walk the pain for two hours. His nurse Linda is the most unprofessional person I ever met. She is a liar and can build a case against you with out any proof. Creamer believes everything she says with out verifying with his patience. I went to another doctor and was told, the injections were not done properly by Creamer. Today I am much better no thanks to Creamer.

No respect

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

made two attempts to get seen with Dr. Creamer. The first time I waited about 55 minutes. The last time I waited I waited over 40 minutes. I walked out both times without being seen. Go somewhere else!!!! !

mrs. joan sickles age 70

Posted on August 21st, 2012

every aspect of office visit was excellant. dr. creamer explained my options in detail.he gave me hope and a light at the end of tunnel!!