Dr. H M Curtis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. H M Curtis?

DR, CURTIS I KNOW YOU WHERE LYING TO ME ABOUT MY ULTRA SOUND BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY

Alright so this doctor is so rude and is unprofessional. Being a doctor, they should be polite and patience with the patient. I took my dad to this doctor in the heartland center. We waited for him, and once he came in he is like oh this and that and he didn't ask if my dad is suffering from any other problem. He just talks and talks and doesn't listen to the patient. He is rushed in getting out of the room for other patient and when my dad point out that he is having other health issues, he just slammed his laptop in the desk and closed the door so hard. He yelled back saying why would u tell me about ur problem as I'm about to walk out. When my dad was sharing his problem to the doctor, he just walked out. Being a doctor, he should allow the patient to share his ongoing problem not just talk talk talk and not let the patient talk. He really scared me. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

Great!

Wait time was a little long, but it is a busy office. Office was clean and staff was nice and helpful. Dr. Curtis was informative and had great bedside manner. I was referred to a specialist for further testing, so I did not get a diagnosis, but it's a start towards one!