The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael L Cusack has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 42
This was the worst doctor I have ever been to. I had this little, little thing on my leg. He wanted to remove it and had the ("young lady"guess a nurse, but looked like a teenager) agree with him. He practically begged me for him to remove it. I was a fake tanner so I just wanted him to check it. I went to a general practioner and he gave me a prescription for a 2 dollar cream and the spot disappeared. This doctor wants us to pay for g His car, boat, girlfriends, etc.
Sketchy at best! Quite surprised by the amount of profanity used by Dr Cusack. The place looks like a renovated nail salon, so maybe their thing is aesthetics, not actual dermatology care. They were friendly enough with my kids, which was nice, but I would never recommend them to anyone. Will be following up with Blue Cross to see if any Real Dermatologists can get on the preferred provider list!!
Regional Medical Center
Dr. Michael L Cusack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael L Cusack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.