Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Austin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael D Austin has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
Showing 4 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Austin - Posted on December 31st, 2013
Dr. Austin was very understanding and so helpful. He did my surgery on my shoulder and after having a previous surgery on my other surgery and not being able to stand up without it just throbbing so bad, Dr. Austin made the surgery that he did so much easier. I was dreading it, and it was nothing like the previous surgery. Thank you Dr. Austin! (and staff)
I would highly recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Austin - Posted on June 27th, 2012
Accuracy of diagnosis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Austin - Posted on June 20th, 2011
Depending on how you would look at it. After looking at my test results, he felt that he could help me with a Scope. Went ahead and did the scope. After procedure, I was in much, much worse pain than I was before going in to see him. Ended up having to have a total Hip replacement. Just a word of warning. Apparently your test results don't always show the complete picture.
If you want it done right this is the Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Austin - Posted on May 16th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Austin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Michael D Austin
Dr. Austin has a special interest in arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine.
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL DENNIS AUSTIN DO, 2921 Briarcliff St, East Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael D Austin, DO - Orthopaedic Surgery in East Lansing, MI, in this video.
Dr. Michael D Austin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.