Dr. Michael Benson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Benson?

Sad face

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Not worth the time or trouble to make this appointment.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on December 19th, 2015

I just saw Dr benson today for the second time. The first time he said some inappropriate things about his opinion on affirmative action (why that came up in the appointment I don't know) and then today he spent 2 minutes with me, demeaned me by telling me my pregnancy question was TMI, and was overall not pleasant. I don't understand this man and will never go to him again. Also the office staff are OK, slow and disorganized. Not great experience

Great doctor, but be prepared for long office waits

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Benson for over 20 yrs. I trust him and his judgment. He truly is enthusiastic about his profession. He's always very thorough and takes the time to talk about any questions and concerns I may have. His nurses are very good and professional as well. My biggest complaint is the long office wait times for schedule appointments and the often unorganized office staff.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Benson is great.He has very SMALL HANDS and has never hurt me. The office staff is and has always been a problem. They did a staffing change several years ago and got rid of some stuck up, unfriendly women. One humiliated me at the end of an appointment by treating me like a shop lifter. The staff is now better but something still seems wrong with the atmosphere. Put up with that and see this man. He is the best I have found and he will treat you appropriately.

Posted on September 26th, 2008

Dr Benson is a great doctor; identified a rare skin disorder on my first visit that had eluded other doctors for years! I'd follow him anywhere. Front office staff tends to be a bit cold and snappish, and the office is dated, but if you can get past that, you'll be thrilled.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017