Dr. Michael D George Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael D George?

Dr. George is awesome!!

Dr. George is always so great with my kids! We love seeing him for our well checks!

Mad Rush Doc

If there was chance to give negative for Spends Time with Me I would definitely have given that. This doc is always in a mad rush, i don't know where he is rushing and what he achieves by that, without knowing his patients problems.

patronising attitude and impatient to boot!

we took out child to dr.george to check for signs of stomach flu.he pooh poohed our concerns and said that a mild bout of indigestion and/or diarrhea was common in children and that our daughter looked perfectly fine and needed no further investigation.he overlooked all the other symptoms we listed.we should have treated her at the beginning of her illness,not when it gets really bad like we are having to do now thanks to waiting so long.what is the point of parents being vigilant and detecting an illness early if the doctor doesn't even investigate?

Wonderful caring doctor

I took my 13 year old daughter to see Dr. George and found him to be kind, understanding and very insightful. He has a wonderful way of relating to children and made this vist very special.She found him easy to talk to and this made it easier for her to express her concerns. He is the best!!

Exceptional doctor

When doctors seem to see patients as if in an assembly line, Dr. George takes time to not only answer questions, but to explain in patient language what needs to be explained. He will not prescribe medication just for the sake of it. Very professional with parents and talks to children at their level. Just outstanding!

Dr. George was a knowledgeable pediatrician with an excellent bedside manner. My daughter and I enjoyed his visits and I always walked away feeling confident that my daughter was in good hands.

Very good Doctor

Dr. George is an amazing pediatrician. He is very caring and professional.I would recommend him to any parent.

Dr. George is FANTASTIC!

He's very knowledgable, yet has a great bedside manner! We were apprehensive about going to a new doctor after having had a very uncomfortable experience at another clinic close by. My son had been diagnosed incorrectly and was on medication for years that worsened the problem. My husband and I would take him off of it, only to be told by the previous doctor that we weren't doing the right thing and he needed it. We finally made a switch to Dr. George and discovered that our suspicions were correct. He didn't need the medicine and once he was diagnosed correctly, we were able to control the issue and move forward. It's been less than a year and my son is healthier than he's ever been due to a correct diagnosis. Dr. George is amazing. He speaks honestly in a straight forward manner, yet he is incredibly compassionate and caring. I highly recommend Dr. George.

My son and I both loved him!