Dr. Michael D Grant Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Grant?

A great surgeon

Dr. Grant saved my life in 1997 after agreeing g to remove a lump that was suggested by Komen to be examined via needle biopsy . I had a bad feeling about it. Dr Grant said " I respect your knowledge of your body, so I agree to surgically remove it." Good call . The lump was not cancer but guess what he found all around it ? I am now a 30 year cancer survivor ! Imagine my surprise, two weeks ago , to see him in pre op while I was waiting with hubby before my husband's minor procedure . I know there is NO way Dr. Grant remembered us but he sure acted like he did . Very friendly to me and hubs. He went out of his way to wish hubby the best on his procedure . If I am unlucky enough to have a recurrence , I will return to Dr. Grant. We are lucky to have such a skilled surgeon !

A great surgeon

He is very rude, brief, arrogant, and condescending. He provided lack of explanation with my concerns.

GKing

MD is wonderful and knowledgeable. Certain office staff rude and unprofessional on all levels.

I was fortunate to get this surgeon to do my lumpectomy. He explained my options and the follow up was great.

Best Cancer Surgeon in Dallas!!!!!

Dr. Grant went above and beyond to save me and my breast and I am alive and kicking and grateful!

Not a fan of this doctor

I am so glad others thought he was rude and rushed them. While I was waiting for him in the exam room I was reading a book. He came in and yanked it from my hand and started his exam. He showed me in the mirror what my breast would look like after Lumpectomy (he did not tell me what he was doing). He explained the difference between a Lumpectomy and a Mastectomy and said he would not be upset about my decision. When I made my decision he was very upset so I told him I would do the Lumpectomy and radiation and look like a freak. That also upset him. I did not like his personality or his bed side manor, thought he was very rude. Will seek a second opinion.

Excellence

I have been seeing Dr. Grant for three years. He is the most caring compassionate Dr. I have ever been to. He has been my surgeon through cancer, basically he saved my life and I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a Dr. for problem concerning the breast. I thank God everday for him!!!

Eases my concersn

I had an non-malignant lymph node that was larger than normal and couldn't get the answers I needed to feel comfortable. My partner an OR nurse and my doctor said let's get you in to see Dr. Grant. He didn't speak down to me, but he explained things that made it easy to understand what it was that was going on. He wanted to watch the lymph node and when it started growing again, he said let's just take it out and then we don't need to worry about it as it could turn into cancer. So we had the surgery to remove that lymph node. Then one year later in the other breast I was diagnosed with DCIS breast cancer. I couldn't have had a better doctor. I felt comfortable with him. He explained things to me where I could understand. My partner who has worked with him says that when he does surgery, he is so conscientious about how the breast looks after surgery as much as he is about getting all the cancer out. He doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable about how you look after the surgery. He has the whole of you he is concerned with -- not just getting the cancer out.

Dr. Grant was the worst doctor I have ever experienced. He performed a mastectomy for breast cancer and told me he got it all and I didn't need any more treatment. He did not get it all and I had a reoccurrence 1 year later. I saw him and he lied about my pathology report to hide the fact that it stated that I had positive margins after my surgery. Stay Away!! He gets zero stars in my book. I had to have chemotherapy and have my ovaries removed after the reoccurrence and I would have only needed radiation therapy if he had read my pathology report after my mastectomy. He is a disgrace to his profession.

unfavorable review

I find it very bizarre that a few months ago I wrote an unfavorable review of Dr. Grant. My review stayed up for about two weeks and then disappeared. I find him short, to the point of being rude. He asks if I have questions, and then when I ask something, he will say, "Now, why would you need to know that?" or "You'd have to have a medical degree to understand the answer to that." I'm glad that he is not the only good breast surgeon around!

8 year survivor

simply the best. amazing person and an amazing physician as well....

Dr. Michael D Grant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.