The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Grossman
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Bay Shore, NY, with another office in Bay Shore, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Southside Hospital, Main Line Hospital Lankenau and St Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Grossman has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay Shore, NY.