4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Harris?

Excellent doctor

Michael Harris has been my primary care physician and endocrinologist for about 25 years. He is an excellent caring physician who listens, remembers and catches medical issues quickly. His staff are caring also.

Incredible doctor

Dr. Harris not only listen. He is always there for his patients, returning calls and following up. He is always up to date on the latest research. Dr. Harris saved my life after having to deal with a different doctor for many years, he was recommended to me by a friend and I can't imagine having any other doctor. Truly amazing

Great Doctor!

I love Dr. Harris. My husband and myself have been his patients for over 20 years. He is so personal and he really cares. Best Doctor ever.

very caring smart

Dr. Harris is truly an utstanding doctor. He is very responsible kind, and very informed. I have been a patient of dr.Harris most of my life and I trust him without any hesitation

A smart doctor who is reserved, nice and intelligent. The staff are always positive and timely.

Best diabetes specialist

Dr. Harris is one of the best around. Thorough, polite, caring, professional.

The smartest Doctor I've ever met...

This guy's knowledge is encyclopedic. Just beyond brilliant AND very good people skills as well. Really listens. Takes notes. Always educates me on the latest research/drugs and side effects. He's got a good sense of humor too. Not a remote nerd but very savvy, indeed - especially about people and human behavior. He's talked to me frankly about the progression of my disease in a way I could understand it. He seems extremely well-read and dedicated to helping his patients. I emailed him a question about my medication and he promptly got back to me with an answer. His office staff have always been professional and very considerate with me.

Great Doctor, Great Guy

He was my doctor for 15 years till I moved out of state. Man you don't know what you had until its gone. Dr. Harris always took the time to answer all my questions. He always made me feel that I was top priority. He always knew the latest advancements in treatment options. Just someone who really puts in the extra time to treat his patients the best he can. And putting all the doctor stuff aside, just a great guy!, great sense of humor!

Best endo in LA

I've been a patient of Dr. Harris for the past 15 years. He's caring, attentive, thorough and the best there is. My 13 year old son was diagnosed with diabetes 6 months a go and I have now placed him in the care of Dr. Harris.

One of the best doctors I've ever had

Dr. Harris has done an outstanding job in helping me. My rheumatologist referred me to him to try to find out why my bone density continues to drop in spite of taking Fosamax for several years in addition to plenty of calcium and vitamin D. At my initial appointment, Dr. Harris asked me all kinds of questions as a first step to finding the problem. I had lots of questions for him, which he answered completely, often quoting results of clinical trials as evidence for what he was saying. He ordered lots of lab work to see if he could uncover anything that had previously been missed. He discovered a small cyst on my thyroid, which had never been detected before. So he ordered a thyroid scan. The lab results showed my testosterone was low, so he put me on a supplement, which I've been on for about 9 months. He sees me every couple of months to check my testosterone level and adjusts my dosage as necessary. Every time I seem him, he always spends plenty of time with me, asking me lots of questions and freely answering any that I have. He strikes me as an extremely dedicated doctor who keeps up on all the latest medical studies and is genuinely interested in helping his patients. He also has a great sense of humor, because we usually end up laughing about something. Dr. Harris is one of the best doctors I've ever had and I'm very grateful to him for helping me.

The best doctor I've ever known

About 20 years ago, he diagnosed me over the phone...doctors at kaiser had sent me home multiple times and told me I had the flu. I consulted with Dr. Harris immediately, he told me I had a kidney infection and to rush to the hospital. He was 100% right, kaiser had actually sent me home 3 times early that night with a 104+ fever and inability to hold anything down. When I was brought in and finally had all the test (then surgery), I lost that kidney to infection.If weren't for Dr. Harris, I would have most certainly died, with kaiser's doctors still scratching their heads.

Dr. Michael D Harris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.