Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael D Hoffman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael D Hoffman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Michael D Hoffman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
First of all, the Denton clinic is dirty and you're unable to make appointments less than a month in advance. They do take walk-ins, but last time I was there I waited 5 hours (not exaggerating). I am a relatively new patient, have been there three times, and have yet to even meet Dr. Hoffman, who is my PCP. I get the nurse practitioner, who barely listened to me (which was confirmed when she got my referrals wrong after I explained in detail what I needed and why). Speaking of, it took over a month for them to process my referrals, and when there was a problem with one, they didn't even call me about it... I had to just keep calling to check on it. I realize this is more about the facility than Dr. Hoffman, but considering he doesn't even meet his new patients, I can't imagine I'd give him much higher than this.
- Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medical Clinic Of Dallas, 6005 Pompton Ct, Dallas, TX
Dr. Michael D Hoffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.