Dr. Michael Hoffman Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoffman?

Bad experience

Posted on May 9th, 2014

First of all, the Denton clinic is dirty and you're unable to make appointments less than a month in advance. They do take walk-ins, but last time I was there I waited 5 hours (not exaggerating). I am a relatively new patient, have been there three times, and have yet to even meet Dr. Hoffman, who is my PCP. I get the nurse practitioner, who barely listened to me (which was confirmed when she got my referrals wrong after I explained in detail what I needed and why). Speaking of, it took over a month for them to process my referrals, and when there was a problem with one, they didn't even call me about it... I had to just keep calling to check on it. I realize this is more about the facility than Dr. Hoffman, but considering he doesn't even meet his new patients, I can't imagine I'd give him much higher than this.

Great Treatment--nice staff

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I use this Doctor when i am very ill, and they take me and use their skills and i go back whenever i am sick--Dr. Hoffman is Excellent !!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017