Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Michael D Hurst
Michael D Hurst is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA.Michael D Hurst has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Showing 2 of 12
Her have been through 4 different Pediatricians in the Tracy area since our son was born last summer (2010), and we could not be more pleased with our experience with Dr. Hurst. He takes the time to explain everything and our son loves him. He left a busy practice with a local medical group (we believe) because of the "patient mill" mentality there. They seem to be more interested in packing as many appointments as the can in an hour, than actual patient care.Dr. Hurst left to open his own practice, (we believe), so he could be in control of how much time he spends with each person he cares for.We love the guy, and I know you will too.
Dr. HURST was working in Sutter Gould, Tracy when I took my kids to see him. My younger child was 2 yrs. old when Dr. Hurst asked me to get blood work done for him. I did the lab work the very same day and was asked to call back about the results. I called back 2 days later and was told that Dr. Hurst would call me if there was any problem with the results...and of course, no news is good news from doctors! I was assured that my baby was fine. It has been over a year now and when I took my (now 3 yr old) child for his annual checkup, the current doctor tells me that my child is ANEMIC! And that it was diagnosed a year back by Dr. Hurst! Now my child is on double dose medication because he didn't receive the proper dose when he was first diagnosed. This kind of unprofessional doctor should be BANNED from practicing medicine as they are playing with the lives of people.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael D Hurst DO, 573 Santa Rita Ave, Modesto, CA
Michael D Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.